Birthdays!

Last year, one major regret was that I couldn't celebrate the birthdays of loved ones, the way I would have wanted to...This year seems better...I gifted my dad for his b'day (though the gift was given a couple of weeks later :P) and celebrated hubby's mom's b'day in style. I am sure other b'days this year will also end up being joyous occasions...

I also managed to skillfully dodge potential landmines typically associated with meeting relatives. Her advice on giving them a long rope helped...  I had also promised myself that if anyone pushes me to a corner, I will push right back...Just that confidence helped me to avoid being pushed in the first place...

In life, you should always prioritize your emotions ...If your intentions are not devious, it will automatically ensure all round happiness.  

Comments

Glad to read this :-)
Tinkerbells said…
@ Anu: yep, ur article was timely :)

Popular Posts