Random Nonsense

I'm late to do this one...Deadline being eight hours...But every deadline has a loophole...and since time is relative...and there was no specific mention of "earth hours", I guess I'm still on time....Afterall, I'm from Venus :P

Well, have been tagged - by alex....this time with a deadline of 8 hours and significant consequences if the deadline is missed....So here goes....

Eight Random Facts - about myself....

1. I have an opinion on everything under the sun - from child rearing to global warming ....though these days I almost always keep them to myself...
2. It takes very little to make me happy - even less to make me sad too....(Hubby says life with me is a roller coaster ride)
3. I prefer truth to diplomacy - if you don't like something about me I'd rather you tell me about it...than smile at me and then bitch about me to the rest of the world....By the same token, a smile on my face is a smile from my heart and a frown is a frown....
4. I believe that like most other things in life, even truth is relative - there is nothing absolute about it.... it is just what each one considers to have happened.
5. Potatoes and cauliflowers are my favorite vegetables, but I don't like "aloo gobi"...come to think of it I don't like any North Indian preparation of potatoes....
6. Evening is the time I feel hungry the most - I can even eat a lion at around 5:00 PM. In the same vein I can mostly never have breakfast on a working day....
7. I can with equal ease be the star of a show or blend into the background...though I prefer the latter...
8. I am not scared of any animals - spiders, cockroaches, snakes, lions and tigers are all my friends - the only exception is a barking dog :)

Phew, Alex, I have bared my soul to you :) .... And, I am not tagging anyone...

Comments

Alex said…
Tinkerbells,

The 3rd and 4th one says it all. I completely think the same way too.

I eat all kinds of food. Somehow when people go to Madras they become slim, i am an exception. :P

And about eating a lion, my friends' say i have a horde of dogs and cats in my stomach. :P
Tinkerbells said…
@alex: Yea, we think alike quite a lot...why do you think I couldn't refuse the tag :P?
you in Mardas these days? I was there last week myself...
Alex said…
Tinkerbells,

:)

I was in Delhi for the preparations. Didnt get through JNU. Took admission in Univ of Hyd. So next 2 years, i will be there, i hope to be there. :)
Tinkerbells said…
@alex: all the best...may you do the world a lot of good with your knowledge and the country proud with a Nobel Prize :P
Alex said…
:D

Am in HCU now. Its an awesome campus with no rules absolutely. ;)

Popular Posts