If I were...

I belong to that distinctively weird group of idiots who think that they have absolutely no regrets in life....I believe all dreams are achievable...But, as life moves on, you realise that all dreams won't be achievable, some remain just that...and that's their charm...in reality they may not be very nice...but as dreams they hold that amazing power to transport you to a different world...of sweet longing...and at these times, I really wish I were a guy...rather I wish I would be a guy next time around....Here's why....

1. To go to a movie hall and spontaneously break out into a dance regardless of the rest of the crowd
2. To go for a basketball match and swirl my t-shirt around - either as a player or as a viewer, but basically experience the fun of pullin out a sweaty t-shirt in public :P
3. To go down on my knees and ask the hand of my soulmate (hmmm, mine never did it for me...)
and so on....

Basically, just to experience the freedom of being a guy and to enjoy those simple pleasures which most guys just take for granted.....

Comments

Popular Posts