Myers-Briggs Type

I am a huge fan of identifying underlying patterns to human behaviour and hence love the Myers-Briggs test. I have personally taken this multiple times and the results have often been an INTJ with strong scores for the I and N and boarder-line scores for T and J

I got to this link  which does an MBTI on the personality of the blogger from here.

Here are the results:


ISTP - The Mechanics

The author is of the type ISTP.

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment and are highly skilled at seeing and fixing what needs to be fixed, making them ideally suited for engineering. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often seek out fun and action both in their work and personal life.

ISTPs endure reasonable impositions without complaint — but if their "territory" is encroached upon, eroded, or violated, their quiet, easy-going nature is quickly abandoned in favor of stubborn and staunch defense of what they view as rightfully theirs.

Common satisfying careers: policemen or firefighters and work that involve adventure and risk such as in driving race cars, skydiving, motorcycling and diving.

I did do engineering ! and I do avoid inter-personal conflicts ! But a career as a racing car driver seems a bit too adventurous for me :) and I positively ran away from skydiving when I got a chance couple of weeks back.


Perhaps, I suffer from multiple personality disorder???

Comments

Popular Posts