What Separates the Men from The Boys...

...is how they respond in the event of a crisis. It is very easy to talk idealistically, but when faced with a real life situation, most people behave in a risk-averse manner. (In the corporate world, we call it CYA - Cover Your Ass). Unfortunately, this asinine behaviour does not help anyone. The men among the boys however take charge of the situation, and do what honourable men would do, without worrying too much about remote consequences....
 
They are willing to take bold decisions and act on them, for the immediate benefit of helpless souls without over analysing on how their actions can be interpreted at a later stage... They do not worry about 'What is in it for me?' when situations demand that you do the right thing....
 
Hubby dear, you often figure in this blog only during February...But, today I want to shout out to the whole world...I am proud I married a man - and a great and honourable one at that !!! This idealistic wife, loves the way you help her to translate her idealism into practical actions ...I love the way you lose your sleep, just so that I can sleep peacefully at nite...

Comments

Popular Posts