Stepping Into the Unknown !

Sometimes, life forces you to make choices which are totally against your gut instinct...The last time I did it, I stepped off a cliff into the unknown, expecting strong hands to arrest my fall...Well, that didn't happen... I managed to panic, but then regained my composure enough to hold on to a branch to help myself...And from there I climbed back up...
 
Now, here is the anti-climax - I am going to jump down the same cliff all over again...This time knowing fully well, there are no outstreched hands to help...Crazy? Maybe ! I am carrying a parachute though, just in case...Afterall, self-help is the best help...
 
Trivia of the day: I hate the term self-help. We had an English grammar book series by the name 'self-help' and I could never master it without outside help :P
 
Trivia of the Day 2: I wish time travel was a reality....I could move back and forth and learning history could have been a breeze ! In fact, learning everything would have been so easy - and so pointless...there will no longer be any horizons or limits - the past, present and future will merge into one reality...
 
Note to Self: Blogging at nite can make you blubber nonsense...
 

Comments

Popular Posts