The Year That Was...

I had dreamt about 2008 here . Now, it's time to take stock...
I did bake a cake for hubby's b'day...The cake however was a disaster :P
Didn't manage to visit either Leh or Switzerland :( ...Instead visited the Switzerland of the East (Sikkim) and had a lovely time...
Started learning both Japanese and French and dropped both midway..However, I have become proficient in another language... it's called baby talk...
I don't know whether I managed to spread cheer in other people's lives, however, someone special came into my life and is spreading a lot of cheer :)

In the final analysis, 2008 will always be one of the most special years of my life and I shall spend its anniversary in all coming years.

The year was afterall very productively spent creating this

and then transforming him to this...



P.S realised I had started this post in Dec 2008 and now its Feb 2009...How time flies !...Only moms will understand the happiness of being able to find the time to publish a post which has been lying in the draft status for such an impossibly long time !

Comments

Sid looks like a very aleart kid! :)

Popular Posts