Dreaming of 2008

Had written about what I wanted to do in 2007 here. A year has passed, with some dreams fulfilled, and others still in the pipeline...Here's a list of what I want to do in 2008..

1. Bake a cake - Have always wanted to do this...Hubby dear, are you listening? Get me an oven, plssss.....And while you are at it, do get me the recipe books, the cake mix et al...May be you can even do the baking yourselves :P

2. Go to Leh and Switzerland - This year, no matter what, I'll definitely do this.

3. Learn a new language - either French or Japanese. They say it prevents Alzheimers , so why not ....

4. Spread Cheer - I really don't know how to go about doing this, but I want to be able to bring a smile to people's lives....Not the 'I am at peace with myself' kind of smile, but the heady feeling of happiness you feel when you are on top of the mountain with the wind against your face ! And it need not be the under privileged group...Increasingly I find people who seem to not need any help whatsoever are the ones who are in constant search for that elusive pat on the back, the sensitive shoulder to cry on, the firm hand to hold on....and most importantly that intelligent brain which can laugh without a cue !

Wonder how many of these would come true after 12 months !

Comments

Popular Posts