Life's Little Ironies

It's strange how life treats you sometimes ! There was a point in my life when all I wanted was some human company...anybody to atleast just talk to...And today I have so many people around me that all I look for is some "me-time"...
I was looking forward to the extended weekend - planning to watch a movie after ages, and also catch up on a lot of things - books, spring cleaning, time with hubby et al...However baby is sick and the house is in chaos...And I did the unthinkable...left everything behind and came to office...the silence is just charming...Talk about work-life balance :P

Comments

alex said…
Been busy with academics. Dropped in to say HI. :)
Tinkerbells said…
@alex: Hello !!! Loong time...great to see u bac..so where have acads reached? :)
alex said…
Completed MA Economics. Applying for Mphil Economics, for which, we need to clear an entrnace test as well as an interview.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Blues

Pregnancy and Feminism - How Heavy or How Lite?

London Diaries - The Plan