Before I Die...

Recently I have been reading in several places about the things you'd like to do before you die. I am a great fan of goal setting and planning and so I thought your 29th b'day is as good a time as any to put down my own list. Afterall, from next year onwards i'll no longer be "in my twenties"...and, in my mind that means your time literally has started running out...
There are things I've wanted and achieved, but I haven't included them in this list as this is just a roadmap for the future...
Things to do Before I Die
Learn
1. French
2. Japanese
3. Piano
4. Violin
5. Oil Painting
6. Swimming
7. Driving
8. Salsa
Visit
1. The Singapore Zoo with my son
2. Venice with hubby and ride the Gondola
3. Stay at Ritz, Paris
4. Leh
5. Switzerland
6. Australia
7. New Zealand
8. Canada
9 London
10. Indonesia
11 Andaman Islands
Do
1. Take a cruise in a luxury ocean liner
2. Bake a chocolate cake
3. Bake chocolate chip cookies
4. Build my dream home
5. Take a year off
6. Make a bouquet from my own garden
5. Knit a sweater
6. Publish a story
7. Wear a designer gown
8. Dance in the rain

Comments

Popular Posts