The Next Time Around…

By the time you turn 30, you not only create a bucket list, but often a 'beyond bucket' list too…You realize that not all dreams can be achieved this time around…I am not sure if there are rebirths, but if I get a second chance, these are what I want the next time around…

1.Be gorgeously beautiful…I have seen people judge based on skin color…A fair sister didn't help either…So next time around, I want to be this amazingly beautiful woman whom everyone is dying to please..be it kindergarden teachers or potential boy friends...

2. Be married to someone who adores me…This time around I chose to marry someone I adored, so the next time I want to enjoy the feeling of being wanted, loved and worshipped…

3. Live in a village…Don't know if villages would exist, by the time I get my next turn :P, but if possible I want to live in a scenic village with a self sufficient house…Farm, cows, the works…

4. Be born rich and live rich: Coming from a middle class family, the value of 'work for your own bread' is so deeply ingrained in my psyche that I still struggle to hold on to a job even on days when I feel quitting and enjoying relationships is far more important. The next time around, I want to have enough luxuries from a very young age that I am able to take wealth for granted and focus on other aspects…

Hmm, interesting…when I started off on this post I didn't know what I would come up with, so I am surprised at this list myself…What about you? Wanna make this list? Leave me a link so I know you wrote…

Comments

Time and again ur posts keep me motivated and give me a new found confidence. I get some sense of direction reading ur posts. .Am able to identify myself with many of ur situations and thots...
I hav not hada chance to tell u this in person.. but invariably wenever I was low during my stint in TRV, I used to read ur posts.. and u had somethign to say exactly at that point of time.. Wenever i was confused and couldnt decide on wat to do, wich one to choose, i get ideas or directions from this ice furnace... coincidence may be. .but it helped me a lot. thanks a lot for posting.. keep it coming. tnx again.
Tinkerbells said…
Hi Muthu,

Welcome to my blog and thnks for the kind words...Have we met outside the blog world?

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Blues

Pregnancy and Feminism - How Heavy or How Lite?