The Next Time Around…

By the time you turn 30, you not only create a bucket list, but often a 'beyond bucket' list too…You realize that not all dreams can be achieved this time around…I am not sure if there are rebirths, but if I get a second chance, these are what I want the next time around…

1.Be gorgeously beautiful…I have seen people judge based on skin color…A fair sister didn't help either…So next time around, I want to be this amazingly beautiful woman whom everyone is dying to please..be it kindergarden teachers or potential boy friends...

2. Be married to someone who adores me…This time around I chose to marry someone I adored, so the next time I want to enjoy the feeling of being wanted, loved and worshipped…

3. Live in a village…Don't know if villages would exist, by the time I get my next turn :P, but if possible I want to live in a scenic village with a self sufficient house…Farm, cows, the works…

4. Be born rich and live rich: Coming from a middle class family, the value of 'work for your own bread' is so deeply ingrained in my psyche that I still struggle to hold on to a job even on days when I feel quitting and enjoying relationships is far more important. The next time around, I want to have enough luxuries from a very young age that I am able to take wealth for granted and focus on other aspects…

Hmm, interesting…when I started off on this post I didn't know what I would come up with, so I am surprised at this list myself…What about you? Wanna make this list? Leave me a link so I know you wrote…

Comments

Time and again ur posts keep me motivated and give me a new found confidence. I get some sense of direction reading ur posts. .Am able to identify myself with many of ur situations and thots...
I hav not hada chance to tell u this in person.. but invariably wenever I was low during my stint in TRV, I used to read ur posts.. and u had somethign to say exactly at that point of time.. Wenever i was confused and couldnt decide on wat to do, wich one to choose, i get ideas or directions from this ice furnace... coincidence may be. .but it helped me a lot. thanks a lot for posting.. keep it coming. tnx again.
Tinkerbells said…
Hi Muthu,

Welcome to my blog and thnks for the kind words...Have we met outside the blog world?

Popular Posts