If

The long non-blogging inertia could have been broken only with a little bit of external force. And what better way to get it than from a dear friend! When I saw the first two lines of Anu's post I was framing the comment "Anu, why don't you make this into a tag and tag me, pleaaaasee…" and well, as if she heard me even before I said it, by the time I reached the end of her post I was thrilled. So, here goes the tag….and 'cos I am in a verbose mood today, I thought I'd add reasons too!

If I were a month, I'd be April

My birthday, school vacations, Vishu, new clothes, cousins, money, movies….Nothing can beat that!


If I were a day of the week, I'd be Friday

In college, it meant eating out as we had a longer lunch break…These days it is the only day that I can afford to read a book and sleep as late as possible…


If I were a time of day, I'd be 5:00 am

I hardly see this time most of the days, but when I am up, I look to feel the cool breeze and quiet that 5:00 am offers.


If I were a season, I'd be Monsoon

If you have seen the rains in Kerala, you would know why…If you haven't, then come over to my home in June….


If I were a planet, I'd be Venus

The eternal romantic in me, cannot think of anything else…


If I were a sea animal, I'd be Blue Whale

Just to experience, how it feels to be sooooooo huge!


If I were a direction, I'd be East

I like the rising sun!


If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a Rocking Chair

And hope that some handsome dad would rock his child to sleep sitting on me!


If I were a liquid, I'd be Milk

Once upon a time, looong looong back, I read a doha which roughly translated means, "Good men are like milk, they may get angry fast, but they calm down fast too"… I can drink any amount of milk in a day….I am totally crazy about milk …


If I were a tree, I'd be sandalwood

Aah, the smell…


If I were a tool, I'd be a I don't want to be a tool!

That was a tough one, I couldn't think of any tools let alone one which I wanted to be…The ones which came to mind after about an hour of focused thought were hammers and screwdrivers both of which I didn't want to be..


If I were an element, I'd be oxygen

Life giver…I like being of use to someone.


If I were a gemstone, I'd be Ruby

I love the color…and the name too…


If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a Violin

I always wanted to study it…I even bought one for myself and started going for classes…Unfortunately, it was class 10 and I couldn't keep up with the classes…Maybe, someday…


If I were a color, I'd be Baby Pink

Ever since I understood the concept of colors, this has been my favorite….


If I were an emotion, I'd be love

No explanations, no rationale, just love…


If I were a fruit, I'd be a Mango

King of fruits, sweet like honey…


If I were a sound, I'd be that of wind chimes

My sis got me wind chimes when I was in school, and I liked the sound and some hindi movie with Ajay Devgan and Tabu (I think, not sure…) made me love the sound for eternity…


If I were a car, I'd be a Limousine

No reason why…


If I were food, I'd be Pepper Chicken Fry

This would change from time to time, but current favorite is this…


If I were a taste, I'd be that of chocolate

Yummmmm…..

If I were a scent, I'd be that of Roses

I love roses and my dream house has an amazing rose garden in front!


If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be knee length boots

Have never worn boots, sometime soon I plan to own a pair…


If I were a bird, I'd be an Eagle

Anu, somewhere we have a match…:P

Comments

Popular Posts