I Just Wrote...

We've been through one of the toughest years of our lives...and one of the most magical too...we took on responsibilities that we were ill-equipped to...the baby,the exams, the job...it was tough on both of us...people who were supposed to help out...either had better things to do and different priorities or else expected us to feel totally obligated to them for helping us...is that what loved ones are expected to do? I'm not sure, and anyway that's the topic of another post...This post is about us...

I've written earlier as well, about how "if it doesn't kill you, it will only make you stronger"..and today, I realise that the "you" refers not only to people , but relationships as well...We've survived the year, and I'm sure our relationship has become much more stronger - thanks to the experience...

Several times during the year, I've never got the time to stop and count my blessings...But everytime, I was relaxed enough to do it...you were always no. 1 in that list...It's another matter that by the time, I reach up to the phone to inform you of that, life would hit me squarely in the face and make me scream at you instead :P

If I were to make a list of things to thank you for, it would be endless, but the top most item would be "Thanks for never giving up on me..."

Here's wishing you love, joy, happiness, health, success, peace and everything else that makes one feel "A life well lived"...and that includes more movies too :P

Since childhood, seven was always my favorite number. And maybe it's magic that I got you - you who were born on 7-7 as my soulmate. And so, on this wonderful day, borrowing from that amazing song, I am letting you know...I just wrote...to say I love you.

Comments

SG said…
I followed you through a comment you left on Anu's blog. And once here, read several of your recent posts. It was fascinating to me how my thoughts echo a lot of what you have written about.. although perhaps in different contexts at times. Here's hoping that everything gets as good as it could get!
Alex said…
Well, my blogging has been very less for the past 2 years. I now use the other blog only to catch up on my friends there. I hope to do more blogging in economics, though.

Hope things are fine. I do sense things being fine. :)
Tinkerbells said…
@phoenix: Welcome ! and thnks for the wishes :)
@alex: May your senses always be right :P and don't give up ur old blog !!! 'cos economics flies right over my head...philosophy still has a chance...:)

Popular Posts