In Retrospect...






...the year that 's breathing its last was like any other year to me - a mixed bag. But, today I just want to look back and feel good about all the things that went right for me...So here goes...Rather, before I proceed this is a purely selfish exercise in vanity expected to boost my own morale...so whoever doesn't like the sound of blowing trumpets, please save yourselves...

1. We got a worldspace connection and a bose music system ...Made the music lover in me happy....

2. Went to Japan and Wayanad and several smaller weekend trips - my travel dreams were satiated - all the trips were really amazing ...

3. I got myself a Canon IXUS 910 ...suits my need for a shoot and click camera quite well

4. The first rose in my garden bloomed...I started with an empty pot and a shovel, and I am not really blessed with a green thumb, and so I was thrilled to bits when I actually saw it...

5. I got to spend more time with my nephew who is an adorable 3 yr old bundle of pure fun !

6. Read a lot of books - something I had wanted to do as part of my plans for the year.


Well, there were a lot of things that went wrong too, but that will spoil the spirit of the season...


Here's me signing off... with some more snaps that capture moments of pure joy....


Comments

Popular Posts